Monday, May 21, 2012

Baby Showers for Ryker!!!

I was thrown three wonderful showers to celebrate Ryker.  The first was thrown by my mom, my sister Alicia and my sister in law Jamie.  They worked really hard and had super cute chocolate suckers in the shapes of animals as well as homemade peanut butter cups, croissants, veggies, chips, and cookies.  We played some fun games.  I was given many great gifts including minky blankets from Alicia, a baby swing from my parents, a bouncer from Jeremy's mom, crocheted blankets from my Grandma Ebell and my Grandma Ault, both which are beautiful, and many many more!  It was so fun to celebrate Rykers upcoming arrival.  I didn't realize my camera was not charged for this shower, so I will have to get some pics from Alicia to post.

My next shower was thrown by Jeremy's mom, sisters Kylee and Marissa, Grandma Burton, and Tatiana Burton.  We played some great games and had some good food.  Here are a few pictures

                                                        Before the Shower, 37 weeks

                                                                 Diaper Big Wheel





My last shower was thrown by my amazing friends, Jamie, Kristi, Hannah, Amy, Traci, Kadie, Jenae, and Angela.  They each made it such a special day and I love them all!  

                                                    We are missing Hannah from this pic









                     Each shower was so much fun and Ryker got some amazing and generous gifts! 
 

No comments: